Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Amateur Radio Publication Gains Momentum


 The Voice of Ham Radio Daily launched in February, 2011 and already has quite a following.

The daily digest, edited by Pete Thomson, KE5GGY, is dedicated to EVERYTHING Ham Radio.  And, that is right up my alley!

Here are just a few current featured headlines:


Look out, Yaesu: amateurradio.com - Chinese-made VHF and UHF hand-held radios are no longer the novelty they were a few years ago when I discovered the Jingtong JT-208 and got one to try. They are no longer the shoddily made bits of...



SWPC D-Region Absorption Prediction: swpc.noaa.gov - NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center Conditions in the D-Region of the Ionosphere have a dramatic effect on High Frequency (HF) communications and Low Frequency (LF) navigation systems like Lor...

Building a VHF or UHF Ladder Line J-Pole Antenna : collegearc.com - For those of us who live in RF canyons or have difficulties hitting a local repeater with a rubber duck, a better antenna is a must. I live at the bottom of Poly Canyon on the California Polytechni...

I think The Voice of Ham Radio is a great place to get a variety of ham radio news, tips and ideas from across the world wide web.

That's why I give it a big THUMBS UP! 

 Find The Voice of Ham Radio Daily, by using the link on the right hand side of this page.

You can get it like I do,  sent straight to your in-box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment