Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 30 SkyWarn Class Announcement

NELA ARES and the National Weather Service will conduct an official SkyWarn (storm spotter) class on October 30, 2010 at the Ouachita Parish Fire Training Center located at 1000 New Natchitoches, West Monroe, LA.

Anyone with an interest in severe weather reporting is encouraged to participate. The cost is free to the public, and I’m not sure about this class, but the last one I attended a certificate was given.

The class Starts at 10:00am. I hope to see you there.

Directions to the training center are as follows.

I-20 / US 80 Westbound

I-20 / US 80 Eastbound
(From Ruston / Shreveport, LA)
In West Monroe - take Well Road South to Well Road
Turn Left off of Well Road onto New Natchitoches
Ouachita Parish Fire Training Center is 3/4 Mile on Left
(From Rayville, LA / Jackson, MS)
In West Monroe - take Thomas Road South to New Natchitoches
Turn Right off of Thomas Road onto New Natchitoches
Ouachita Parish Fire Training Center is 3/4 Mile on Right

No comments:

Post a Comment