Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Friday, October 1, 2010

The KE5UTN Channel (Live Streaming Audio/Video)


I recently upgraded  from Livestream to UStream because Livestream made the process of a simple internet feed quite arduous.

When will I activate this channel?

This channel will be up and running during major weather events like hurricanes and tornadoes, floods and severe thunderstorms in my area.  I'll also turn on the feed when requested by anyone.  If you want it turned on leave a comment, sign my guestbook, or send me an email:  ke5utn@yahoo.com.  I'll get back to you so we can schedule a time.

From time to time I'll turn the feed on during contests and some fun rag-chew nets.

What's good about someone running a live internet feed is other stations can hear what their audio and their signal sounds like over the air.  All they have to do is  come here and play the player.  Then contact me and listen.

I will always notify via twitter and Facebook whenever I turn the channel on.  So like me on Facebook and follow me on twitter.  The links are on the right side of this page.



Stream videos at Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment