Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Freewheeler Rewind 10/1/10 Amateur Radio Recorded

That's right!  I recorded the freewheeler's net, including a couple minutes of the preceeding Tailgator's net. Don't mind what's happening in my shack 'cuz it ain't much. Just listen to the great net!

ke5utn on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free


The video below is From the 10/4/10 - Monday night edition of the Freewheeler's net. W5CCT is NCS.

There was a livestream glitch and the recording starts well into the net. I did manage to get the entire 73 round.


Watch live streaming video from ke5utn at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment