Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Sunday, February 13, 2011

W5CCT brings me a little Green Pig

I was pleasantly surprised this past Thursday when Tom, W5CCT told me he was coming over with an amplifier to try out. He brought over an SB-200 with a manual, a dust cover, a foot switch keyer, and the appropriate cables.

Tom gave me an “in-service” as he later described on the Freewheeler’s net and made sure I understood the particulars of the amp’s operation.


I offered to try buying it, but Tom says he doesn’t want to sell… Rats! It’s super clean and works very well with my Butternut HF 2 A with no antenna tuner.


I am so excited and privileged that Tom had the faith and trust in me to allow me to use such a fine piece of equipment.


Thanks Tom, W5CCT.


No comments:

Post a Comment