Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MY BICYCLE MOBILE - VERSION 2 *VIDEO

My first version  was a simple h/t and a coax adaptor  for the  antenna you see in the below video.

This is really an expirament.  I wanted to find out how it would work with the radio mounted on the handle bars and a battery in the back.

I decided the battery is too heavy and the radio really needs to be slid further toward the front of the bike.

Other than that, the radio performed well on the bike, though I worry about cooking my kidneys with RF when operating while in motion.

What do you think of the?

No comments:

Post a Comment