Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Sunday, April 21, 2013

2013 MONROE 'TWIN CITIES' HAMFEST PICTURES

I didn't take a ton of pictures this year because I spent most of the day in the kitchen. hi hi....

That said, I did take a few pictures, some of which were taken before a lot of visitors made it in.

  That's why the place looks so empty.

Duffy, KD5IGZ, asked me to take some pictures of the prize tables, so you'll see what the club gave away this year.

Here's the pictures:








Above and  Below:  Darell-KE5JVZl



ABOVE AND BELOW:  'RC' - KC5WA



ABOVE - DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS.
BELOW:  CARLOS - KB5YEG 



ABOVE AND BELOW:  DUFFY - KD5IGZ



ABOVE:  RANDOM FOLKS LOOKING
BELOW:  SELF EXPLANATORY -  THE ICOM VENDER WAS HERE.



ABOVE:  THE ICOM VENDER


ABOVE:  DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS
BELOW:  (LEFT) THOMAS - KD5OQC



ABOVE:  (CENTER) K5ER - MARK (OTHERS UNKNOWN)


ABOVE:  DON'T REMEMBER WHO THIS GUY IS (SOMEBOCDY SEND ME HIS NAME & CALL SIGN.

BELOW:  THIS GUY IS JIM (CALL UNKNOWN) HE'S THE ARRL SECTION MANAGER FOR LOUISIANA  (AGAIN, SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME HIS CALL SIGN)

No comments:

Post a Comment