Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Monday, March 26, 2012

For Sale, by Me

If you are a contester or belong to a contest club, this mug may please you and/or your friends.


I did the artwork and provided fields for you to customize this mug with your name and callsign.


I get a small commission  with each mug sold.  


I have more mugs/t-shirts  and a link to my store, Observations,  on the right hand side of this page.


What you don't see below is the other side of the mug with the D-104 pic and the spot (like I said) for your club call sign.


Mug style and lolors are customizable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment