Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Me Working DX - I need Practice - VIDEO

What I mean by the title is that I seem to get lost when giving the signal report, my QTH, and my name. I sound 'amateurish' (no pun intended) and I'm slow in my delivery of said info. 

Why is that? Perhaps I'm the kind of person who wants to say more than than they do.  Perhaps I want to speak about what life is like across the Oceans; first hand.

At any rate, I was having fun on the day I recorded the video clips.  One of the guys I spoke with was kind of funny to listen to.  See if you can tell which one I'm talking about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment