Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ham Radio & Technology for People with Disabilities - Links and Info.

Courage Center Handiham System

Courage Center is a nonprofit rehabilitation and resource center that advances the lives of children and adults experiencing barriers to health and independence. At Courage Center, we specialize in treating brain injury; spinal cord injury; stroke; chronic pain; autism; and disabilities experienced since birth. Founded in 1928, Minneapolis-based Courage Center offers advanced technologies and innovation provided in part through the efforts of thousands of volunteers and donors. For more information, visit CourageCenter.org.

================
.
.
Audio on the Handiham website:  Click Here!!!  I am visually impaired and I really like this.  They do a great job.

This link may or may not require you to download.  I think you'll enjoy this, I know I do.

Address your disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment