Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My 5th Region Traffic Net NCS Methods

I thought about doing a video like this for some time, and finally got around to doing it. 

 As I say in the video, you don't have to do this my way, but I found this method works great for me.

  I use this method for the 5th region traffic net only.   I don't do this for our local ARES net because I don't need to keep track, necessarily, of the exact location of each check-in. If I were keeping track, I might do something similar to this - where I might pre-write each Parish/county (instead of section) and plug check-ins into their appropriate county/parish. 

Here is my video: 


This second video I made shows how I actually call the nets. There really isn't much to it, all I'm doing is pointing out my easy strategies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment