Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Proposed Procrastination Formula for Hams

I sometimes find myself wondering how common it is for hams to procrastinate.   I wonder this because I often find myself putting off until tomorrow, things I could accomplish today.

Strangely, many put-off tasks are tasks I enjoy very much.  That said, it must be the lack of energy or enthusiasm that’s to blame. 

Take my Bicycle Mobile Fishing Videos, for example.  I enjoy making these so much, yet when the opportunity presents itself, it doesn’t take much of a reason for me to stay home.

Maybe I should come up with a formula that accounts for this phenomenon;  a formula like e = d t /  o   where  the amount of energy (enthusiasm) = desire multiplied by time and divided by optional activities.

Such formulae might make understanding procrastination a little easier for the analytical minds of hams like me.

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment