Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Monday, November 12, 2012

Freewheeler Cartoon Short

When I say short, I mean short.  While experimenting with cartoon animation, I decided to play with the Freewheeler theme..

The Freewheelers are a bunch of hams who get together on 3.916mhz almost every night.  

We entertain the notion that we are riding a big magic bus that cruises the country picking up checki-ins.  

This is where this bus cartoon idea came from.  

I am no artist, I admit, but I enjoyed playing around with animation.

Before viewing, you should click the full-screen button so you can  see it better.




No comments:

Post a Comment