Scroll down to: View my posts, view my links, Check out the HOTTEST ham & solar news headlines, view my accuweather radar, play with a completely interactive weather map, and even send a text message



Custom Search
br>

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Learn Morse Code

Here is a link to a great  resource for learning Morse code.  


Learn letter by letter, punctuation, numbers, and then practice with code streaming through your computer.


I learned  code in the army, but since I got out several years ago, I forgot most of it.  I was able to pick back up with it at the following link:    Click here to learn yourself.

2 comments:

  1. It's Morse Code, not morise code, invented by Samuel Finley Breese Morse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Correction. I should have known that. No excuses.

    ReplyDelete